Ideal for couples and families | Sleeps 2-5 | Private patio area
Our apartment/villa is on the Palmeras Plaza and is south facing. It was chosen by the resort for a show apartment as it has one the best locations on the complex: It was chosen by us because it offers all the home comforts but with the sun and a pool outside your door! The apartment offers a far higher quality of accommodation that you would normally get for similar priced alternatives.
We own the villa and we are members of the community of owners at the resort. The resort itself offers services operated seperatly by a commercial company.
Please note that we know several other owners on the complex. Villas are available nearby on the same plaza, or on other plazas in the resort. So if you need to accommodate more people, this won't be a problem; you can all be close by.
The apartment has been totally refurbished and furnished to very high standards.
- One bedroom - Double bed and large fitted wardrobes.
- Bathroom - Sunken bath with shower (over bath), WC and bidet. Two hand basins in dressing area.
- Living area - The lounge area has comfortable seating for four (including sofa bed) with satellite TV, coffee table & sideboard. The dining area has a table and four chairs. Pull-down double bed hidden behind mirrors. Large patio doors leading to patio area.
- Kitchen - Oven, 4 ring ceramic hob, microwave, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Breakfast bar with stools.
- Patio Area - Table and chairs for four. Parasol and sun loungers. BBQ.
- Pool and toddler pool immediately outside apartment.
- Laminate wood flooring throughout with ceramic floors in bathroom and patio areas.
- The accommodation is all on the ground floor with only a small step up to the bathroom. The resort is arranged over three levels and there are steps and ramps between them so is suitable if you cannot climb steps or have limited mobility..
Imagine yourself sitting outside your apartment and within a few steps you are cooling off in the pool; moments later you can be back in the comfort of your villa.You don't have to spend ages planning what to take down to the pool. The patio area is great for al-fresco dining or perfect for those romantic evening cocktails, watching the sun set.
The pool is one of six others on the complex. Each plaza has its own pool and there is also another pool (which is heated) located on the resort's private island. There is a restuarant and bar on the island, so you watch the kids or just watch the world go by. There are plenty of sun loungers and parasols around the pools.
The apartment is ideal for self-catering holidays, having a well stocked supermarket on site. There are also restaurants and bars on the complex and plenty more around the local area.